In addition to an already competitive cost of doing business, Indiana and Illinois offer a variety of tax incentives.
- Indiana’s corporate income taxes have decreased from as high as 6% in 2017 to 4.9% today.
- The state has no gross receipts tax and no inventory tax.
- Indiana has an AAA credit rating from the three major credit rating agencies.
Visit the Indiana Economic Development Corporation website to learn more.
- Illinois offers credits for manufacturers who purchase exempt manufacturing machinery and equipment (MPC).
- The state does not tax machinery, equipment, inventories, or intangibles.
For more information about Illinois taxes, visit the official Illinois website.
Tax Abatement Estimator
Use the Tax Abatement Estimator to calculate the amount of your potential tax abatement eligibility.