An Indiana or Illinois business relocation brings with it a variety of significant financial advantages. Find grants and incentive programs for both states using the links below.
Hoosier Energy/Distribution Cooperatives Incentive Programs
Because Hoosier Energy is a cooperative utility, it can offer greater flexibility, creativity, and responsiveness to rate structures to meet the ever-changing landscape of business and industry needs. We are also creating proactive responses to generation portfolio diversification. Learn more about our renewable energy options by clicking here.
- Property Tax Abatement
- TIF Financing – available at the local or county level in Indiana
Indiana Grants and Incentive Programs
- Industrial Development Grant Fund – Infrastructure Grant
- Skills Enhancement Fund – Workforce Training Grant
- Economic Development for a Growing Economy EDGE – Payroll Tax Credit
- Hoosier Business Investment Tax Credit
- Energy Sales Tax Credit
Click here to learn more about other Indiana economic development grants and incentives.
Illinois Grants and Incentive Programs
- Economic Development for a Growing Economy Tax Credit Program (EDGE)
- Enterprise Zone Program
- Illinois Angel Investment Credit Program
- Illinois Small Business Jobs Creation Tax Credit
Click here to learn more about other Illinois economic development grants and incentives.